Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day!!!


This week has been pretty awesome! we are working with a less active family that is starting to come back to church and they are foster parents so they have 4 foster kids in their home right now. we have put 3 of the 4 on date to be baptized on the 25th and we only have permission from one of the boys. the other 2 are still trying to get permission from their case workers and their parents!! keep them in your prayers please!!! we are also working with a couple and they are trying to quit smoking and take the lessons but they have been sick so we kind of lost contact with them for about 3 weeks :/ but now there better and we are starting to teach them!! other than that things are basically the same as every other week, tracting with Spanish haha!! this last sunday so yesterday I played Redeemer in sacrament meeting and I had some people come up to me and say how much it touched them. I love how music can do that to people!! since I have been on my mission I have played a musical number in every ward that ive served in!! its one of my goals to do that in every area I serve in!! I love being a missionary and bringing the light of the gospel to those who are prepared. I love the book of Mormon with all of me heart and I challenge everyone to read for at least 30 minutes a day!! it will change your life! if you don't believe me then put my words to the test, because I know that if you sincerely read from that book you will see a difference in your life and in the life of your family! I love and miss everyone!!
                    -Elder Gar



Also, I found this pic of Kyle on the Tacoma Mission Blog.
http://thebeautifulwa-tac.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment