Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Transfers!!!!!


     This past Saturday we got our transfer calls!!! i bet all of you are wondering where im going or if im going at all!!! I am being transfered out of forks and i will be serving in the Shelton 2nd ward!!!!!!!! my new mailing address is
 
1127 N. 13th st. #4
Shelton, WA 98584
 
I hope to get lots of letters!!! This past week in forks has been just like every other week...a whole lot of nada!!! we have been tracting a ton and we had a new investigator but she is no where to be found. our other investigator is still smoking and living with his girlfriend... oh well we will have to put our faith in the lord on this one.  last P-Day we went to a park and played ultimate frisbee with our whole zone!!! that was super funn except i didnt have cleats so i was slipping all over the place but still!! it was super fun!! I really have no clue what to say now because in forks every letter home has been the same :P I have a stong testimony of this gospel. i know i have an older brother Jesus Christ that watches over me and knows exactly what im going through. the book of mormon is the word of God. I love being a missionary!!! i love and miss all or you back home!!!
                                                     -Elder Garr

No comments:

Post a Comment