Monday, April 22, 2013

hey everyone!!!


      so this week has been pretty awesome!!! the transfer to Shelton was awesome!! we have one of the best views when the sun comes out!! We have a ton of people that we are working with but since I've been here we've only been able to see like 3 of them haha. fun little side note, one of the investigators refuses to call us by Elder because she was raised "respect your elders" and she's older than us so she wont call us that, but anyways she gives us nicknames that don't really mean anything haha so mine is Jack! I have no clue why but it works haha my companions name is Sid. so in Shelton we have Spanish missionaries that we split with and tract with them. so this past week I've been brushing up on the very few bit of Spanish I do know haha and when we come to a Spanish door I can usually get the basics of the conversation haha its pretty cool! I don't have much to say because I've only been here like a week :P I love everyone! I know this gospel is true! I love the book of Mormon! READ THAT BOOK!!! ITS MAGIC!!!
                        
           -Elder Garr

No comments:

Post a Comment