Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Preparation Day!!!


Dear Family, 


Life here at the MTC is great. I have learned so much about this great gospel. I am so excited to get out to Tacoma! My companion is Elder Toomey and he is a great guy. He reminds me of Zach because he has a hard time being on time, and well you know me i like to be on time to everything. I don't want to say this but I'm not really missing home life. I am so focused on the work that it takes up most of my thoughts. Anyways how is life back in AZ? Here in Utah the weather is kind of chilly but it is bearable. we have already had the chance to teach an "investigator" and boy was that an experience. Mom or Dad can you get all of my friends house addresses and email them to me because they have asked us to use email only for family. I would highly appreciate that. I love this gospel. I am so thankful that I am out on a mission. i know that through the atonement of christ we have the opportunity to repent for our sins. i love each and every one of you back in AZ. 
                                                           - Elder Garr

PS. i need you to send up a watch for me. It's in my side table by my bed. It's a black watch. I also need more plain shirts. Those would be helpful to have in Utah. My address is 

Elder Kyle Philip Garr
MTC Mailbox # 201
WA-TAC 1217
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

if you would like to send a package full of food and things of that matter (wink wink) that is where you would send them. love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment